[luau] HOSEF Logo suggestions

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Wed Mar 26 09:01:00 PST 2003

Warren Togami wrote:

> During the last HOSEF board meeting we discussed possible HOSEF logo
> suggestions because the current logo at the website is somewhat
> confusing.
>
> A logo would have to be something fairly simple, nothing like
> photo-realistic.  I think it should have some kind Tux Penguin, a big
> "H" for Hawaii, or other simple looking Hawaii, education and/or Linux
> related.
>
> Does anyone know where to find Joel Hatch's "Tux wearing aloha shirt"
> picture?  I think that would look great as both color and grayscale.
>
> Open to other suggestions.  If you want to attach an image make sure it
> is less than 30KB, otherwise post direct URL to your image.
>
> Warren Togami
> warren at togami.com

I the artwork for Tux and Tita in an Aloha shirt. I also have Deven's
FreeBSD  Deamon in a grass skirt.

Both can be pulled from our website http://hawaiidakine.com

Aloha! Al Plant - Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.00 /mo. Member Small Business Hawaii.
Running FreeBSD 4.5 UNIX & Caldera Linux 2.4 & RedHat 7.2
Support OPEN SOURCE in Business Computing. Phone 808-622-0043