[luau] Interest in donation?

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Mar 25 17:29:00 PST 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 16:42, Chris Stark wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm new to the list, but I've read a lot of posts related to HOSEF.  I
> work at the UH Nursing school, and we might be trying to unload a bunch
> of P166s and P200s (I think between 10-20, but there could be even
> more).  I realize they're a little on the low-spec end, but would an
> organization like HOSEF be interested if these were to be made available
> as a donation?
>
> This is still very much in the early stages, so I'm not even 100% sure
> we're able to donate them yet.  However, as an open source user myself,
> I'd like to do what I can to promote Linux/BSD to the kids (or at least
> the infrastructure supporting the kids), so if there is interest, HOSEF
> will be my first choice as a recipient.
>
> Aloha,
> Chris Stark

P166 is around the minimum of machines that would be useful to us, so
yes I believe we would be interested in the donation.  Our current
problem though is storage space is short.  Would it be possible for me
to stop by the UH Nursing school to check out the hardware?  I can pick
out the hardware that would be worth transporting to the PriceBusters
lab.

Thanks,
Warren Togami
warren at togami.com