[luau] Interest in donation?

Chris Stark cstark at hawaii.edu
Tue Mar 25 16:47:00 PST 2003

Hi folks,

I'm new to the list, but I've read a lot of posts related to HOSEF.  I
work at the UH Nursing school, and we might be trying to unload a bunch
of P166s and P200s (I think between 10-20, but there could be even
more).  I realize they're a little on the low-spec end, but would an
organization like HOSEF be interested if these were to be made available
as a donation?

This is still very much in the early stages, so I'm not even 100% sure
we're able to donate them yet.  However, as an open source user myself,
I'd like to do what I can to promote Linux/BSD to the kids (or at least
the infrastructure supporting the kids), so if there is interest, HOSEF
will be my first choice as a recipient.

Aloha,
Chris Stark