[luau] HOSEF logo suggestions

Luis aka Rigpa rigpa108 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:19:00 PST 2003

I like the idea of Tux with the mortar.  I'm not for the diploma thing since
that entails 'certification'.  We are about education, leave the
certification thing to M$.  The options of aloha shirt or a branded/tatooed
serif 'H' on the chest of Tux would be cool.  All contained inside a circle
with 'Hawaii Open Source Education Foundation' on the perimiter would be
nice.

The logo would need to be simple so it will be understood when small and in
black and white.  Tux is moslt back and white to begin with, so we are half
way there.  ;)