[luau] Personal Touch (was anyone know of a good computer repair place?)

Mike Sonstegard mikesonstegard at mandrakeonline.net
Mon Mar 17 17:47:00 PST 2003

Stan...you may very well have a bad CPU Fan....causing the CPU to
overheat, and the system to crash. If you are not in the mood to open up
the unit, I would suggest that you attempt the fsck progs and if they
don't yield an answer, you would be well advised to take it to a
reputable service provider for accurate diagnosis, and an estimate for
repair.

Mike