[luau] Psionic technology no longer

Florian Hines panth3r at swbell.net
Mon Mar 10 11:04:00 PST 2003

Psionic is gone as we know it now.  (www.psionic.com)

I grabbed current copies of all the software a few months ago when I found
out about the cisco buy out. If anyone want's copies of HostSentry,
LogSentry, or PortSentry you can get them here my bandwidth is somewhat
limited but I've put them up here but I might have to throttle it (posting
to a lot of other lists).

http://xconsulting.dnsalias.com/software/IDS-tools/

I'm also trying get a friend to donate some space for a support mailling
list since that is gone too.

I know the software wasn't GPL'd but somehow I still feel sold out, my
respect for cisco went down a few notches too.

Florian

Florian