[luau] Linux Email Host-Off topic maybe

vikramk.tx at netzero.com vikramk.tx at netzero.com
Sat Mar 8 16:58:00 PST 2003

Appreciate everybody who took the time to respond to my query.
The users are not that computer literate, so ftp etc is not really suited for them. A central server would be good option but with users dispersed all over the island, a web based server is the only option & that again would be too inconvenient.

Some of you did suggest local companies, but the cost was way to high compared to what I pay to Interland.

Are there other web/email hosts that someone can suggest, even Windows based?

Thanks,