[luau] Interested in teaching at HCC?

Ho'ala Greevy hoala at secretbonus.com
Wed Mar 5 21:19:00 PST 2003

hi folks,

Due to scheduling conflicts, I am no longer able to teach Linux and other
open source classes at Honolulu Community College.  To keep the program
alive, I have gotten permission from the HCC staff to find a suitable
replacement(s).  If any of you are interested in teaching evening,
non-credit courses on open source, contact me off-list and I will put you
in touch with the people there.

The pay is good, the classerooms are in good shape, the staff are very
helpful and friendly, and they have a genuine interest in promoting Linux
and open source in general.

Mahalo,
Ho'ala