[luau] learning the hardware end

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Tue Mar 4 13:31:01 PST 2003

On Tuesday 04 March 2003 01:23 pm, Luis aka Rigpa wrote:

> Is there a website that has more details on HOSEF?  Mabe I can do some
> reading up before attending the meeting this saturday.  That way I could be
> more in-tune with the direction you guys are headding.

www.hosef.org is our work-in-process website.  It has an overview of some of
what we are trying to do.  A lot of what we do is buried in the incorporation
documents, but you will get the idea.  You are, however, welcome whether you
are "in-tune" or not.  We are a work-in-process and anticipate your presence
and contributions.

scott