[luau] Network problem

Yuser yuser at hi.net
Mon Jun 30 09:06:00 PDT 2003

Is this internal or external resolution? I have seen spyware that replaces
the DNS suffix and possiby the DNS
servers before.  That would not explain the reason you can not ping it
from
somewhere by name though (assuming it worked before and nothing else
changed like Netbios names).  I've seen strange TCP/IP issues with IRQ
sharing on Win98 before.  I had a SBLive that did not play well with a
network card when they were sharing IRQ's.  I moved them around it it
started working.  Another thing to try is completely remove and then
reinstall TCP/IP from the network setup.