[luau] Saturday where?

Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Fri Jun 27 14:42:00 PDT 2003

I will be at McKinley from 1pm to 5pm or until the last person leaves.

For details on address and map goto:
http://165.248.6.166/data/school.asp?schoolcode=480

On Pensacola Street between King and Kapiolani on the right hand side is a
drive way, pull in there. It will be the second gate on your left and will
have a big blue sign that says MCSA Staff Only. Thats where you want to
park. To enter the building, its the second set of doors on the right while
facing the building. Go up the stairs, all the way down the hall, take a
right and another right into room 208. See you there.

Michael

"R. Scott Belford" <sctinc at flex.com>@videl.ics.hawaii.edu on 06/27/2003
12:36:25 PM

Please respond to luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu

Sent by:    luau-admin at videl.ics.hawaii.edu

To:    luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu
cc:

Subject:    Re: [luau] Saturday where?

Karen Lofstrom wrote:
> Do we meet at Pricebusters or McKinley?
>
> --
> Karen Lofstrom

There will be choice on Saturday.  Details are being formalized, but we
are about to be holding all of our workshops/meetings at McKinley.  The
need to store and test donated hardware will necessitate the
Pricebusters workshop.

After Saturday we will use the Pricebusters space to work exclusively on
turning the wheel of refurbishment.  Between Michael, myself, and
hopefully a few other volunteers, we will hold workshops and classes at
McKinley as many days as possible.  At least three for now.  Times will
be announced soon.

Michael can declare the time, but I believe that around 1 on Saturday
the 28th he was going to open up the McKinley space.  I will be at
Pricebusters at 11 with the intent to prepare and pack more machines to
give to McKinley.  I plan to take them from Pricebusters to McKinley
after 1 and before 2.

--scott