[luau] Saturday where?

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Fri Jun 27 12:36:01 PDT 2003

Karen Lofstrom wrote:
> Do we meet at Pricebusters or McKinley?
>
> --
> Karen Lofstrom

There will be choice on Saturday.  Details are being formalized, but we
are about to be holding all of our workshops/meetings at McKinley.  The
need to store and test donated hardware will necessitate the
Pricebusters workshop.

After Saturday we will use the Pricebusters space to work exclusively on
turning the wheel of refurbishment.  Between Michael, myself, and
hopefully a few other volunteers, we will hold workshops and classes at
McKinley as many days as possible.  At least three for now.  Times will
be announced soon.

Michael can declare the time, but I believe that around 1 on Saturday
the 28th he was going to open up the McKinley space.  I will be at
Pricebusters at 11 with the intent to prepare and pack more machines to
give to McKinley.  I plan to take them from Pricebusters to McKinley
after 1 and before 2.

--scott