[luau] Help me out?

stimmy stimmy at panax.com
Wed Jun 25 22:55:00 PDT 2003

w> Not bad price, but just a little more can get a brand new system.

I challenge you to find a "new system" that meets up to the specs of
this one, unless you mean going the way I did, and ordering the
parts, building it yourself. And if you mean that, you will find
them hardly cheaper than I did. :P I just built it two months
ago.

>> I also have a 19" Samsung 955MB that is going to cost a fortune to ship.
>> This is one of the better 19's out there, and I could part with it for
>> around $250.

w>  Compusa selling this for $226.54 brand new.

So says their website. Give them a call, and it's much more, as they
have to ship it. Also, make sure you're not getting the non-MB 955. ;)
I got mine shipped from newegg if I remember correctly.

--
Best regards,
 stimmy                            mailto:stimmy at panax.com