[luau] Linux Class at McKinley

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Mon Jun 16 15:51:00 PDT 2003

Michael can best address this.  However, paying customers was not the issue.
The Samba teacher who flaked out at the last minute was.    The SQL class had
excellent applications, but the process of hiring and approving the
instructor would have cut too much into class time.

We have a HOSEF lab there, and we will have classes that will be less formal
but equally compelling.  Stay tuned for more to come and keep up the interest.

--scott