[luau] Linux Class at McKinley

Matthew John Darnell mdarnell at servpac.com
Mon Jun 16 14:50:00 PDT 2003

It might not be too late, I think they had 5 people paid, only needed 2
more.  I wouldn't pay now unless the class was guaranteed.  I was told I
would receive a refund "in a few weeks".

Paying right before the class was probably a function of their being enough
paid students to have the class.

-Matt