[luau] Liholiho TODO list

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Jul 26 09:33:00 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 14:31, Nakashima wrote:
> Progress...
>
> #2 and #3 solved. There was problem with the Apple Shared Library Manager
> (ASLM) preference file. After I copied over a clean ASLM preference file
> from one of my install CDs the ltsp server shows up in the Chooser! I am
> now able to create one generic favorite for all 400 users.

I was looking at the server and made some changes around Monday, but I
didn't think it would have this effect.  Maybe I did fix something
unknowingly.  Seems that the AFP routing and name lookup on the eth0
isn't working though.

I still need to research this further.  Hopefully will have the answers
this week.

> Warren working on #1 I think.
> Still need to research #4 on k12ltsp.
> #5 done.