[luau] Liholiho TODO list

Nakashima pnakashi at k12.hi.us
Thu Jul 24 15:00:01 PDT 2003

Oops. Forgot to mention one thing related to #1. We can only see the LTSP
server from inside the LTSP network. We still cannot see the LTSP server
in the Chooser from outside the LTSP network. That's what Warren is
working on in #1. Once Warren solves #1... #2 and #3 will be solved
for Macs outside the LTSP network also. --Peter