[luau] What's the deal with SCO Unix?

Deven Phillips deven at hcc.hawaii.edu
Mon Jul 21 11:58:00 PDT 2003

This has to be the funniest story I've ever heardin my life. I read
about it this morning that they are offering binary only Linux licenses!!!
Hows that!! You can use Linux, and Open Source GPL'd project,
but only under the terms of SCO's license and only in binary form!!!
RMS must be about to blow his F*^&ing top!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Deven