[luau] ipp port 631

xxd xxd at trendwhore.no-ip.com
Sun Jul 13 09:32:01 PDT 2003

On 13 Jul 2003 06:38:25 -1000
Steve Anderson <emac at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:
oes anyone have an idea on how to cleanly turn off eggcups without
> moving the binary? I am using the default RedHat Desktop.
>
> Steve A.

	Normally, off of the main menu their should be a place where you can modify which services you start up at boot time... ie: ftp, smtp, etc.  I believe it is under system... (sorry haven't used rh since 7.3, a little foggy.)

redhat has also made a move to customize the names of their config tools, so perhaps a `locate redhat-*` from your cl will give you a list of the one you might need.
				Hope it helps.
					xxd

--
________  ___ ________   Lo Tek Sym Designs