[luau] Powering Off a Linux Machine

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Sat Jul 12 14:44:00 PDT 2003

Mike Sonstegard wrote:
> Looks like they've had another huge wreck involving farm wagons and
> tractors in downtown Indy....just like the good old days BEFORE there
> was an I-70 & I-465! I remember it well !
>
> Mike

Oh please! :)

Actually, the interstates are closed right now for REPAIR (I won't comment about
the stupid design of them).  Yes, they took the two major interstates in town
and CLOSED them completely for a couple months.  Other than the guy driving
through all the barricades, it's gone pretty well though.  Last I heard they
were on track to finish nearly a month early, though that was before all the
rain I'm sure you've heard about (we have lots of flooding).

--MonMotha