[luau] LTSP installation at Liholiho Elementary School

Nakashima pnakashi at k12.hi.us
Wed Jul 9 08:18:00 PDT 2003

Hi all,
On Saturday, the 12th, HOSEF will be installing its first Linux LTSP
lab in a public elementary school. If you are interested in helping, or
just watching and learning, you are welcome to join us. We will begin
right after the HOSEF monthly meeting (approx 2pm). Come down anytime.
Please park on 8th Avenue. We will be working in G-building located at
the Ewa-Makai corner of the campus. Call 733-4858 if you get lost.

Liholiho is located in Kaimuki makai.

If you're coming from Ewa side take the 6th Ave cut-off.
Go makai on 6th.
Take a left on Maunaloa.
Take a left on 8th.
Park on 8th if you can.

If you're coming from Kokohead side take the Waialae Ave cut-off.
Go ewa on Waialae Ave.
Take a left on 7th.
Keep going on 7th until you hit Maunaloa.
Take a left on Maunaloa.
Take a left on 8th.
Park on 8th if you can.

Map at the following URL