[luau] Demo Linux Desktop PC

Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Wed Jul 9 05:47:01 PDT 2003

I am happy to hear you found a solution to the problem. The next workshop
at McKinley is this Saturday from 1pm-6pm. Hope to see you then.

Michael

Hawaii Linux Institute <wp at hawaiilinux.us>@videl.ics.hawaii.edu on
07/08/2003 07:12:58 PM

Please respond to luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu

Sent by:    luau-admin at videl.ics.hawaii.edu

To:    luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu
cc:

Subject:    [luau] Demo Linux Desktop PC

As I mentioned previously, I had some problems with the VIA KM266
driver.  From a reply that I just received from Via, it appears that
this problem is quite solvable (see attached).

The problem is, I don't have time to do it.  Thus, I am thinking about
bring the demo to McKinley and we will try to do it together.  (I.e.,
while I am installing the driver, I will use the time slot to show this
demo, though only preliminarily, so that time can be best utilized.)

I will try to bring it during the next HOSEF workshop.  If the timing is
bad, I will try to work with Michael to find a better time slot.

BTW, I had a party this 4th of July weekend, and all my colleagues (who
are lawyers) loved this little but extremely powerful and versatile
machine.

Wayne