[luau] dirty cookie trick(?)

Virgil virgil at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jul 7 15:48:01 PDT 2003

A cookie is a cookie and whether or not its embedded in ssl it should still
be recognized by the browser as such; as a cookie. I would be very surprised
if they have cookies embedded into an ssl site which is able to get around
the cookie acceptance process. But with the new concepts that they are
coming up with now I could be wrong.

Virgil