[luau] Sending attachments from the command line

Matthew John Darnell mdarnell at servpac.com
Wed Jul 2 11:58:00 PDT 2003

Aloha,

I have talked to a few knowledgeable *nix users and they did not know this
command that allows you send a mime attachemnt from the command line - as
opposed to sending the text in the body of the email.

Here is the format:

i.e
uuencode pass.txt pass.txt|mail -s "This is the pass.text file"
mdarnell at gogogadget.com

Right before mail that is a pipe charectar, shift slash on my keyboard.

I would imagine a -b would allow you to print to the body, I will be folling
around with it.