[luau] News - Mandrake 9.1 beta 2 review

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Jan 23 21:18:00 PST 2003

http://www.distrowatch.com/review-mandrake.php
Interesting article with screenshots about Mandrake 9.1 beta 2.
Mandrake like always is very nice.

Be aware that Mandrake is in severe financial trouble, currently now in
Chapter 11 bankruptcy.  I currently do not use it, but I recognize that
it would be a terrible loss to the community if Mandrake goes under.  I
gave money again this year.

Please consider joining the "Mandrake Club" as your way of thanking
Mandrake for their hard work.  More of your money goes straight to
Mandrake this way than buying the boxed distribution (avoid shipping,
packaging, retail overhead).

http://www.mandrakeclub.com

Warren Togami
warren at togami.com