[luau] I crashed SUSE 6.2 playing Shishensho :)

Karen Lofstrom lofstrom at lava.net
Tue Jan 21 13:01:01 PST 2003

Yesterday I dwaddled over my discrete math homework and played a game I
found on my KDE desktop obsessively between intervals of math.

I was extremely *surprised* when the computer started responding slowly,
screen flickering, redraw faltering, and then finally crashed.

I should have saved a copy of the error screen, I really should. Instead I
just rebooted and it seems to have been working fine since. Probably
something to do with the video card driver, which I didn't install, my
brother did.

I am bemused. I thought Linux didn't do that :)

No big problem, unless it starts happening frequently.

Karen Lofstrom	     	                 lofstrom at lava.net