[luau] My Current Linux Needs

Casey Roberts utexan01 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 10:45:00 PST 2003

This may not be much help at all, since you are
wanting to not spend a lot of money, but Tiger Direct
has a Toshiba Satellite 4010 (Intel Pentium II 266MHz)
for $379.97 plus shipping.  That laptop may be better
for you if you want to stick to one of the major
distros, such as Red Hat, SuSE, or Mandrake.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?sku=T24-1552%20P

If I find a better deal than that on a i586 laptop, I
will pass it along.

Casey