[luau] Greetings

Florian Hines frhines at swbell.net
Thu Jan 16 18:48:01 PST 2003

You can always try out Vmware (it lets you setup a O/S inside of another
O/S), and there is another company in Austin, TX that has a program along
the same lines just a lil cheaper.  If you're interested I can find out the
name of the austin company. But Vmware does (or used too) have a trial
version.

I used it for awhile so I could use HomeSite 4.5 while I was in linux (keep
in mind for graphics intensive stuff...say flash or something high powerd
like Dreamweaver MX its pretty slow....i almost had DreamweaverMX working in
wine so the other day...i think the problem is Macromedias crippled java
engine)

Flo