[luau] partition problems

Alvin Murphy amurphy at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jan 12 22:04:00 PST 2003

Looking for help. When I installed Mdk 9 on my Compaq presario which
came with WinXp on about 19 G HD, I mistakenly gave about 10 or more G
to linux, leaving only 7 for Win; I went ahead and installed Mdk and all
is going well, but I do not need all this room and I am running out of
room on the windows side. I used Partition Magic 7 and went back to see
if I could fix it, but there do not seem to be any viable options.
Partition Magic for reasons I do not understand sees the linux 10G
partition as all  used and I know it is not, but will not let me resize
it, use it to create another partition, etc.. So I am stuck, unless
someone knows of a solution, perhaps a linux tool. Thanks