[luau] Tomorrow at Mililani

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Jan 8 20:03:01 PST 2003

Kepano Kekuewa, Technical Account Manager of Sun Hawaii has been kind
enough to provide us with the Sun Ray Server Software 1.3 that we will
need.  I think that is the only thing we were missing.

I will be at Mililani High School L-building, 2nd floor (don't remember
which room exactly) at 8am Thursday.  I will begin backing up data and
making other preparations until Dusty or Vince arrives with null modem
cables, then we can proceed with re-partitioning and clean installation.

Some time before noon I need for someone to pickup the "Sun Ray Server
Software 1.3" disk from Sun Microsystems' Hawaii office in downtown in
Bishop St. and bring it to Mililani High School.  Can anyone pick this
up?  If so please let me know directly so I can give you the directions.
  If not, I will need to drive there myself.

If you need to contact me directly please call my cell phone.
Cell #479-6297

Warren Togami
warren at togami.com