[luau] HOSEF is lonely without you

Gary Dunn knowtree at aloha.com
Sun Feb 23 23:36:00 PST 2003

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:12:51 -1000
"R. Scott Belford" <sctinc at flex.com> wrote:

> Twice a week I invite the public to our HOSEF gatherings at Pricebusters
> Stadium Marketplace.  This is for all things Linux.

I am happy to say that I made it to Pricebuster's on Saturday and got a
chance to meet Scott, Mad Dod, and Warren, along with a bunch of other
folks who's names I can't recall. I'm afraid I didn't contribute much, as
the old Dell OptiPlex I was supposed to install Red Hat on refused to
believe it had any disk drives. Even so I saw a lot of useful work being
done that will contribute to introducing Linux to Hawaii schools.

I recommend to anyone planning to participate that they bring at least a
#2 Phillips screwdriver.

--