[luau] HOSEF is lonely without you

Casey Roberts utexan01 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 22 01:14:00 PST 2003

Scott-

I apologize for not coming by, especially since it is
so close to the house, but I wasn't sure about the
experience needed.  Now that I know that I can help
more than hinder, I would like to come by on Tuesday,
since of the two days that would be better for me.  Is
there anything I can bring?  Tools, 72-pin SIMMs (yes,
someone still has these!), sodas, snacks...  Just let
me know...

Casey Roberts