[luau] setup and config question

Jimen Ching jching at flex.com
Sun Feb 23 16:34:01 PST 2003

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003, Charles Lockhart wrote:
>Recommendations please?  What should I try?

You haven't given too much information about your network configuration.
But try the opposite of what you have setup so far.  I.e. if you're using
DHCP, try static IP or vis versa.  Also, if your NIC support is built into
the kernel, try building a module instead.  Or if its a module, build it
into the kernel.

As for the hanging.  I would disable networking during boot.  Then
manually configure it after bootup until it works.  Then, you can
re-enable networking at bootup.

--jc
Jimen Ching (WH6BRR)      jching at flex.com     wh6brr at uhm.ampr.org