[luau] Friendly Reminder - Quote Trimming

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Feb 22 10:02:00 PST 2003

Joe Linux wrote:
> Just a friendly reminder.  You never sent me the money for the disk
> drive as your stated publicly on this list.  Please send it promptly or
> I will have to take further action.

Excuse me?  On two occasions I sent you a direct e-mail after that point
asking if you could pick up your hardware and refund from Mid-Pac since
you have a child attending the school.  I made it clear that I would NOT
make the effort of delivering the hardware to your house.  You did not
respond.

Warren