[luau] Friendly Reminder - Quote Trimming

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Sat Feb 22 08:24:01 PST 2003

It is against list policy to discuss another member in the way that you have
so I will ask you to please respect the civility of the list by abstaining
from such taunts.  Contact this individual personally if you have issues.  I
promise you, Joe, we are far more aware of your feelings than any of us chose
to be.  Please keep this off the list.  Please.

You never sent me your address.  If you are sure you did, then please accept
my apologies for losing it and send it again at your leisure.

graciously

scott