[luau] viavoice and nvidia nforce2 drivers

Alvin Murphy amurphy at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Feb 21 20:47:00 PST 2003

Hi;  I posted this on the sparclist board, but I think it is defunct;
hoping someone here muight have a clue: I am hoping there are still some
people out there who might respond to this. I have installed viavoice on
a new computer with onboard nvidia nforce2 sound which seems to be
working ok with new drivers I downloaded. Plays cds, mp3s, etc.  But
ViaVoice does not seem to record or playback wound. There must be
something simple I am overlooking. Hope someone can help. Will post this
elsewhere as well. Thanks