[luau] HOSEF is lonely without you

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Fri Feb 21 17:00:01 PST 2003

warren wrote:
> Scott,
>
> This week I sorted through all the equipment in storage at Mid-Pac and
> pulled all the hard drives.  I am bringing all hard drives, bunch of
> cable, 5 100MB zip drives and a few computers with me to Pricebusters
> tomorrow.
>
> Additionally Mid-Pac is ready to send a flatbed truck tomorrow with
> half  of the computers in storage at Mid-Pac.  We would load the truck
> at  around 11:00am.  We would need people to be at Pricebusters when we
> drop  off in order to unload the truck.  Is this doable tomorrow?

I am about to have to move all the stuff at Pricebusters from one area to
another.  We are expanding our storage capacity by beginning to use space
at our Warehouse in Kaneohe.  That is where this stuff is going to need to
go.  We can accomodate no more at the Stadium Marketplace until we begin
to deploy some.  We can accomodate them at our warehouse in Kaneohe, but,
to be honest with you, I really could use a bit more than half a day's
notice for this.
scott