[luau] HOSEF is lonely without you

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Feb 21 16:03:00 PST 2003

Scott,

This week I sorted through all the equipment in storage at Mid-Pac and
pulled all the hard drives.  I am bringing all hard drives, bunch of
cable, 5 100MB zip drives and a few computers with me to Pricebusters
tomorrow.

Additionally Mid-Pac is ready to send a flatbed truck tomorrow with half
of the computers in storage at Mid-Pac.  We would load the truck at
around 11:00am.  We would need people to be at Pricebusters when we drop
off in order to unload the truck.  Is this doable tomorrow?

(If so, we will need several volunteers for that time.)

Thanks,
Warren Togami
warren at togami.com