[luau] Verizon DSL

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Wed Feb 19 15:18:00 PST 2003

Correct.  I pay both Flex and Verizon and it ends up being more than the
$39.59, I think I pay $65 per month, but I like being able to LEGALLY run
my own servers with fear of ports being blocked or getting a letter saying
that it is against the AUP.  And I pay much less than the Roadrunner
business account that allows servers, which is well worth it if you can
justify the $150-200 per month.

If you do everything through Verizon, $39.95 should be your total monthly
cost.

Dusty