[luau] Friday night IRC meeting, Linux for Hawaii schools

LinuxDan linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Feb 13 19:13:01 PST 2003

Scott

People who have completed the LPI's and graduates from the UH BS in CS.
Also have acquired others who have been working on Opensource projects here
and there
on Maui. Military personnel, who are Unix/Solaris and MCP,  whom I met on
base while working on the NMCI project. I needed help before. I have made
commitments and guarantees of performance. I have to make sure that I do not
lose my support. I believe there are other organizations who would like this
information so that they can request support or try and undermine what I
have worked so hard to do over the last eight months. Those who do a poor
representation of Opensource and give us a black eye as per a response from
the DOE. I would like to build a bridge, when the time is right, with those
who aren't renegades and burn bridges. You have someone in your group who
has made a comment to the DOE and they know this person is part of LUAU.
Its sad because there are some good people in the group.

Dan

Other than you, who are the people and what is the certification?  It sounds
great and all, but some more information other than that you are also trying
to help schools may allow more of us to be involved in your efforts.  That
is, if you want help with your efforts.

aloha

scott