[luau] Friday night IRC meeting, Linux for Hawaii schools

Nakashima pnakashi at k12.hi.us
Thu Feb 13 09:38:01 PST 2003

Hi Tom,
It's been a long time since T3.
Hope all is well.

Hi list,
It would be better to use the proper DOE channels.

Contact K. Kim head of NSSB Network Support Services Branch.

K_Kim at notes.k12.hi.us

There is also a state resource person in-charge of technology that reports
directly to the State Superintendent.

His name escapes me, but a quick call to the State Superintendent's
office should get you his contact info.

--

 Peter Nakashima
 Computer Teacher