[luau] Friday night IRC meeting, Linux for Hawaii schools

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Thu Feb 13 07:29:00 PST 2003

On Wednesday 12 February 2003 11:28 pm, LinuxDan wrote:

>             I didn't receive any support on this the time I came up with
> this idea last summer (July) and had to wing it.
>             Since my injury last December, I have worked on non-profit
> status in order to qualify for the support I now have.

I seem to recall several of us getting together many times to discuss and
plan the CompUSA demo we all helped with  I think it is great that you
continue to work on your non=profit status, and I hope that it does in fact
qualify you for the support you now have.  I am confused, though, Dan.  Is it
productive to strike out on your own when so much more can be achieved if we
work together on these objectives?

>              All the people involved in this project are fully certified
> and well trained.
>              I just didn't want to be doing anything conflicting to what
> your trying to achieve and visa versa.

Other than you, who are the people and what is the certification?  It sounds
great and all, but some more information other than that you are also trying
to help schools may allow more of us to be involved in your efforts.  That
is, if you want help with your efforts.

aloha

scott