[luau] Oracle on LINUX

Karen McKee kcmckee at cmsu1.cmsu.edu
Wed Feb 12 22:28:59 PST 2003

I stumbled across your address in a search on the web.

I work for Central Missouri State University, in Missouri. We currently
have Oracle 9i installed and running on LINUX (SUSe) on a 390 mainframe.
It wasn't too hard, considering Oracle finally sells a license for it.

However, we are configuring a RedHat server here that we need to set up
as a client to the Oracle database. So, we're trying to go from LINUX to
LINUX. So far, I've searched for about a week on the web for an Oracle
Client for LINUX, to no avail. Have you any advice or links? Have you
done this or know anyone who has? Any help you can offer would be hugely
appreciated.

Thanks,
Karen McKee
Senior PA