[luau] daemons running as root

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Tue Feb 11 13:35:01 PST 2003

Actually I second that motion.....my wish is a way to start a program during
boot (daemon) but run as a dedicated user (kinda like nobody) so that I can
limit possible damage.  chroot comes to mind, but how to I get the program
as a different user?

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab