[luau] CMS systems and Web Based Forums

tongaloa at atl.org tongaloa at atl.org
Tue Feb 11 12:32:01 PST 2003

How about a combo newsgroup/mailing list.
Lots of bandwidth savings with news.
Newsgroup can be set up for accepting posts
from mailing list subscribers only.
Subscribe to list in mail, digest, or no
nail as options.
Plus, if you want eposure, you'll get it.
Just a sugestion if this thing actually
needs fixing :-)
-t