[luau] merlin c201 in linux

conan at cyber-rights.net conan at cyber-rights.net
Fri Feb 7 15:17:00 PST 2003

Did you get the c201 to work in linux?  I have been reading about it lately, and I am about to set one up in linux.  As far as I can tell so far, one port is for packet switching, and the other is for dial-up connections.  The card seems to be able to both dial up and packet switch.

Let me know if you still have the card, and if you got it working.  Also, I don't know that I'll need it, but even if just for curiosity's sake, I am very interested in seeing the traffic you captured while activating the card.