[luau] a little script question

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Mon Feb 3 20:07:00 PST 2003

The easiest way is probably a couple of scripts.  If your current script
is callvv.run, then you could probably write something like:
!#/bin/bash
su  - root -c callvv.run

in another file with the necessary permissions, e.g. rootvv .

Then, when you run rootvv, it would prompt for pass and start callvv.run.

-Jeff