[luau] Network questions

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Wed Dec 31 07:58:00 PST 2003

Are you assigning the computers ip addresses that are in the same class
as those being offered by your Linksys router?  If your are setting the
ip addresses manually, are you also setting the gateway to your Linksys
router?  If you have no route through your Linksys product, then you
cannot reach your DNS.

Try disabling dhcp on your router, and assign ip addys consistent with
the settings you choose on the router.

--scott