[luau] videl.ics.hawaii.edu disk failure - Your Help Needed

R.Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Wed Dec 3 09:04:01 PST 2003

On Wednesday, December 3, 2003, at 07:45 AM, Warren Togami wrote:

> I really want to launch server 3 with more than 240GB storage... but
> are
> you sure you are doing your math right?  120GB 2x mirrored is not
> 240GB... anyhow we'll figure it out.

My sentence may have been misleading.  What I mean is that, provided we
mirror the current 120gb drive, we would have 240 gb between Videl and
Server 3.

Do we want to mirror the 120 gb drive in Videl?  Should I get a 180 gb
drive to make up for the lost 60gb drive?

Debian powerpc was probably not part of the "deal" since it is on the
fringe, but I use the repository pretty regularly.  It should go before
Mandrake, but hopefully we will not get to that.

-scott