[luau] Re: LUAU digest, Vol 1 #929 - 2 msgs

Maddog maddog at heavymetalradio.net
Mon Dec 1 13:52:00 PST 2003

I use the RFB program to connect to the Terminal Server (in application
mode) to run our windows based management and accounting package from a
Mandrake 9.2. box. The Win 2k box is not running VNC and the RFB definitely
has a connection option for Windows Terminal Server. I'll work up a screen
shot and send it to you.

Maddog